In accordance with the FTC Guidelines, Mark DeLanney Sr. declare that some links on this website, either through images, text, audio or video might be affiliate marketing links. If you purchase any product through the links on this website, it is possible that Mark DeLanney Sr. could receive referral commissions.
Some URL’s may be masked and forwarded, to protect any affiliation status and if you are at all unsure about following any link, then please contact Mark DeLanney Sr. through our email@example.com or http://www.crisscrossglobal.com.
If you wish to learn more about the FTC Guidelines, you can do so by CLICKING HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE: As an organisation with integrity, Mark DeLanney Sr. will only suggest products that we believe are of a high standard and could help you or your business in accordance with the issues discussed on this website.
- It’s Time has Come - August 2, 2015
- Streaming Media FREE with new 4K/3D technology - April 16, 2015
- A Lawyer And A Banker Walk Into A Bar… - April 3, 2015
- How Is This Legal? Why Doesn’t Everyone Offer It FREE? - April 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Needs to Fail in Their 20s to Be Successful - March 22, 2015
- 7 Tips For Generating Profitable Leads Online For Less For Small Businesses - March 7, 2015
- Are Basketball Hoops Just Too Low Now, I Think So….. - March 2, 2015
- “For Me To Be Successful, I Must First Help Others Succeed” - February 16, 2015
- The Shark Tank Reveals – How to Use Social Networks as a Marketing Tool - January 23, 2015